Drive in racking system is one storage system which have high storage efficiency. The structure of derive in racking is different from other racking. The post structure mainly take side and vertical strength. All pallets are put on the suport arm rail which connect with post.
Most high density drive- n pallet racking systems are little more than conventional pallet racks, adapted and reinforced to meet the stringent demands of drive-in applications.
T Racking’s drive-in racking system provides the space efficiency and high volume storage of block stacking, with easy access to pallets. There are no aisles and no cross beams, providing maximum space efficiency. And because each pallet sits on its own support rails, pallets are no longer stacked on top of each other.
The major features of drive in racking:
• Drive-in racking is tailored to pallet and load size and handling equipment.
• Can be used with standard handling equipment.
• Rails adjustable optimize space utilization.
• Elimination of many working aisles
• Ideal for products with regular circulation
• Drive Through Racking can provide FIFO principle
• Drive In Racking can provide FILO principle
Drive In Racking Structure Detail
- Drive-In-Racking-Catalogue.pdf (403 downloads)
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.