VNA Racking is short for Very Narrow Aisle Racking. It’s one special storage racking system. The passage width is narrower than normal selective pallet racking, that’s why it’s called narrow aisle racking.
The major components of narrow aisle racking are the same with normal selective pallet racking. The difference is narrow aisle racking usually need guide rail to guide the special three way forklift. Usually guide rail is made from unequal angle steel. The forklift will move on the guide rail. The passage width is just a little wider than pallet width. In this case storage capacity increase a lot, and all pallet are 100% selective. Forklift can pick out whichever pallet freely. High storage density and quickly operation speed which bring excellent wok efficiency and a lot benefit.
1. The passage width is much less than normal pallet racking. It can be 1600-2000mm, which save storage space and increase storage capacity a lot. It’s competitive to save cost especially in modern time when rent is very high.
2. Narrow Aisle Racking require special three way forklift, as well as a skilled forklift driver to drive the forklift.
3. Usually install guide rail on the passage to guide forklift & prevent racking system from damage.
1. Logistic center which have high turn over rate requirement, also need 100% selective right to each pallet.
2. Warehouse require a certain amount of storage position and high logistic efficiency
3. Net height of warehouse should be no less than 8 meter
4. Independent three way forklift should be available.
Passage Width compare with normal pallet racking
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.