Mobile Shelving means assemble wheels in the shelving system, which can help shelving system to be movable.
The single shelving system or several shelving unit can be movable, each unit have lock system. The shelving couldn’t move when lock in off position. Each shelving unit have label and unti tilt system.
When customer need to load/unload files, just move the handle to allow aisle for man to walk through the shelving unit, then load/unload by hand. Lock the shelving unit before enter the shelving system, this can prevent shelving system damage people.
Major features of mobile shelving:
1. With reliable center line, the shelving system is stable and light. Loading capacity can be up to 100kg/level
2. Use wheel handle or L shape handle.
3. Loading capacity is more than 600kg/cubic meter. The space use rage is more than 80%
4. The shelving system use transmission system with special chain and bearing.
Each shelving unit have brake system to stop shelving system.
5. Use quality cold rolled steel to make shelving system. There is unti dust panel on the top. The track have unti tilt system to keep shelving system stable.
6. There is lock system on the first shelving unit. Usually there can be door for first and last shelving system. The system can be fully locked and closed by key.
The installation job of mobile shelving is a little difficult than normal racking & shelving, T Racking offer detail installation drawing and video for customer.
Please click to see assemble support
Space Increase compare with static shelving:
Mobile Shelving Component Drawing:Mobile-Shelving.pdf (352 downloads)
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.