Drive-in racking also known as shelves or shelf corridor, whose features are as follows:
- which is not to channel segmentation, continuity of entire shelves on support rails, storage tray according to the depth direction, followed by a one, which makes the high-density storage possible.
- Access of goods from the shelves and out of the same side, after the first deposit to take, counterbalanced and reach trucks can easily access the goods into the middle shelf, without taking up a number of channels.
- Such shelves for storing large quantities, less variety of goods.
- Plug into the shelves full assembly structure, column-piece assembly structure, the total depth of the wall area of the shelf can be designed within a maximum of seven trays depth, total depth of the shelves and out of both sides of the middle region can usually 9 tray depth within, in order to improve the efficiency and reliability of the forklift access.
- The investment costs are relatively low, suitable for large transverse dimension, less variety, and a larger number of goods can be predetermined access mode, the same type used to store a large number of goods. Widely used in various warehouses and logistics centers such as: food, tobacco, beverage and other industries, cold storage is also more common.
As a professional supermarket pallet racking and shelving supplier, T-Racking will offer scientific and effective warehouse logistics solutions to meet your requirements .Any relative inquiries feel free to contact us:
Mob: +86 151-5153-4802 (any time)
Tel: +86 512-67700835(office hours)
Fax: +86 512-67279156 (works all year around)
ADD: No.3 Fu Min Road, Xiang Cheng Industry Park,Xiang Cheng District ,Su zhou, JiangSu, China
Office Hours: Weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. ( G.M.T+8)
Location: The following map shows our location, 1 hours driving to Shanghai